Ken has worked on comics for Bongo, IDW, DC, Image, Moonstone, and Airwave. Most notably, he's inked stories in Futurama, Bart Simpson Comics, Simpsons Winter Wing Ding, Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror and Radioactive Man. Other comic book work includes the Official Adaptation of Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, and issues of I Dream of Jeannie, The Phantom, El Mucho Grande-Wrestler for Hire, Kolchak:The Night Stalker, and Buckaroo Banzai-The Prequel. He also drew a special commemorative premium comic celebrating the 80th birthday of cartoon icon Popeye, and drew several stories for IDW's Popeye series. He is a contributing artist to the hardcover books C. Montgomery Burns' Handbook Of World Domination and Bart Simpson's Manual Of Mischief.
As a freelance illustrator, Ken has worked on local and national projects, contributing artwork and designs for a series of television ads for clients Toyota, McDonald's, and Wegmans.
He also served as editor of Munster Memories: A Coffin Table Book with Butch Patrick, as well as the upcoming comic series Aim For The Left.
Ken teaches several extremely popular comic book production workshops each summer, which yield anthologies of student work and prepares teens interested in entering the field. He has also worked with The Strong National Museum of Play as a teaching artist.
Convention Guest Appearances
- NorthEast ComicCon & Collectibles Extravaganza 2022 - November 25-27, 2022 in Boxborough, MA, USA
- Twin Tiers Comic-Con 2022 - November 12-13, 2022 in Horseheads, NY, USA
- Pop Market 2022 - October 2, 2022 in Elmira, NY, USA
- Fan Expo Canada 2022 - August 25-28, 2022 in Toronto, ON
- TerrifiCon 2022 - July 29-31, 2022 in Uncasville, CT, USA
- Ithacon 2022 - April 23-24, 2022 in Ithaca, NY, USA
- NorthEast ComicCon & Collectibles Extravaganza 2022 - March 11-13, 2022 in Boxborough, MA, USA
- Flower City Comic Con 2021 - September 25-26, 2021 in Rochester, NY, USA
- NorthEast ComicCon & Collectibles Extravaganza 2021 - July 2-4, 2021 in Boxborough, MA, USA