Enji Night is an internationally known cosplayer, costume designer and model from Budapest, Hungary. She's cosplaying since 2009, and has created over 50 costumes in the past 6 years. She known for her Supergirl, Chun Li and Samus cosplays. Most of the time she cosplaying from animes, games and comics, but she likes to create unusual cosplays, such as her gijinka version of the Firefox mascot! She won several cosplay awards in her country and since 2013 she attending conventions and judging cosplays contests all over the world. Her costumes have been featured in online and print publications including Kotaku, FHM, ELLE and Marie Claire. She also had the honor of being the spokesmodel for Nokia Hungary.
When she is not cosplaying, she spares most of her free time playing video games and watching anime.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Aniventure Comic Con 2019 - September 14-15, 2019 in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Anime Matsuri 2019 - June 13-16, 2019 in Houston, TX, USA
- La Mole Convención de Cómics 2019 - March 15-17, 2019 in Mexico City, Mexico 2018
- Louisville Supercon 2018 - November 30 - December 2, 2018 in Louisville, KY, USA
- Anime Matsuri 2018 - March 30 - April 1, 2018 in Houston, TX, USA 2017
- Saboten Con 2017 - September 1-4, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Anime Matsuri 2017 - April 7-9, 2017 in Houston, TX, USA
- Japan Expo Sud 2017 - February 24-26, 2017 in Marseille, France 2016
- Connichi 2016 - September 16-18, 2016 in Kassel, Germany
- Anime Matsuri 2016 - February 26-28, 2016 in Houston, TX, USA
- London Super Comic Convention 2016 - February 20-21, 2016 in London, UK
11 confirmed guest appearances