Luna Tsukigami (aka Lunatic Joker) is a Japanese illustrator and manga artist whose works have been featured in a variety of magazines and publications. His live drawing sessions are always crowdpleasers at events he attends. He is a regular contributor in the drawing tutorial corner, "CA Studio" in Kadokawa Comp Ace magazine. He has done illustration work for the light novels series "Kuzubako no Houkiboshi," "Omae nanzo ni Musume ha Yaren," "Zakogami-sama," and "Audition!" Funded by Kickstarter, his 2013 work, "Moe Headphone Design Guidebook" was translated and released recently by Sekai Project. He's quite a fan of Red Bull.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Otakuthon 2023 - August 11-13, 2023 in Montréal, QC
- Anime Expo 2016 - July 1-4, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Anime North 2016 - May 27-29, 2016 in Toronto, ON
- Anime Weekend Atlanta 2015 - September 24-27, 2015 in Atlanta, GA, USA
- Anime Expo 2015 - July 2-5, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Anime Expo 2014 - July 3-6, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA, USA