Garnet Runestar has been cosplaying since 2007 and had been involved in theater since the age of 5. She has competed in Masquerades all over the nation and has over 20 Best in Show awards, as well as various Best of Master Awards in presentation and Craftsmanship. With a true passion for both stage craft and high quality costume making she (Along with her Cosplay Partner, Pannon) took part in the World Cosplay Summit as Team USA in Nagoya Japan during the Summer of 2014. She Loves sparkles, collects Sushi Earrings and hoards fabric like a dragon! She also loves warm hugs!
Convention Guest Appearances
- Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo 2017 - September 22-24, 2017 in Edmonton, AB
- Sabaku Con 2017 - April 7-9, 2017 in Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Anime Expo 2016 - July 1-4, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Taiyou Con 2016 - January 15-17, 2016 in Mesa, AZ, USA
- Anime Expo 2015 - July 2-5, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA, USA