Tony Valente is the author of the French manga series Radiant published by Ankama.
He started in comics at Delcourt, working on illustration and colour for the fantasy series Les 4 princes de Ganahan written by Raphaël Drommelschlager. After this was completed, he set out solo with his own 3-volume project, Hana Attori, in which he returned to his initial influences: Japanese manga and anime. Following this, he illustrated for S.P.E.E.D Angels, a more contemporary-style series published by Soleil Manga, written by Didier Tarquin and coloured by Pop. The first volume can already be found in bookstores and three volumes are planned.
In parallel to this collaboration, his personal projects have resurfaced, particularly with the debut of the first volume of Radiant.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Lucca Comics and Games 2019 - October 30 - November 3, 2019 in Lucca, Italy
- Japan Expo 2019 - July 4-7, 2019 in Paris, France
- Made in Asia 2019 - March 8-10, 2019 in Bruxelles, Belgium
- New York Comic Con 2018 - October 4-7, 2018 in New York, NY, USA
- Japan Expo 2018 - July 5-8, 2018 in Paris, France
- Japan Expo 2016 - July 7-10, 2016 in Paris, France
- Otakuthon 2015 - August 7-9, 2015 in Montréal, QC
- Otakuthon 2013 - August 16-18, 2013 in Montréal, QC